This project is read-only.

Not able to Active directory tools in site featrure

Sep 24, 2010 at 6:44 AM

I am useung wss 3.o ,

I have deployed this solution , but i am not able to see active directory tools in site features , please help me

Sep 24, 2010 at 2:37 PM

Did you check for it in Site Collection features?

Sep 25, 2010 at 8:10 AM

Thanks , i am able to active it now

Really great work by you for AD tools in Sharepoint

Dec 9, 2010 at 2:39 PM

Burke,

I ran the installer on my WSS 3.0 server but to be honest with you i dont know what ot do next. I can tfind the web part anywhere to add it to my page. Any idea?

Dec 9, 2010 at 4:16 PM
No problem.

Go to Central Administration / Operations and make sure your solution is deployed.

Navigate to the site collection where you want to use and go to the root level site collection site settings. Go to Site Collection features and make sure the feature is activated.

Now it should be available in your list of web parts.

On Thu, Dec 9, 2010 at 8:39 AM, maghedo <notifications@codeplex.com> wrote:

Burke,

I ran the installer on my WSS 3.0 server but to be honest with you i dont know what ot do next. I can tfind the web part anywhere to add it to my page. Any idea?

Read the full discussion online.

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (adselfservice@discussions.codeplex.com@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email adselfservice@discussions.codeplex.com@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe or change your settings on codePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at codeplex.com

Dec 9, 2010 at 4:27 PM
Thanks but i think thats where i get confused. When i go to check if it is dpeloyed it says yes, but as for site collection stuff i cant see where it needs to be done

Matthew Aghedo

To: [email removed]
Date: Thu, 9 Dec 2010 08:16:27 -0800
Subject: Re: Not able to Active directory tools in site featrure [adselfservice:228420]

No problem.

Go to Central Administration / Operations and make sure your solution is deployed.

Navigate to the site collection where you want to use and go to the root level site collection site settings. Go to Site Collection features and make sure the feature is activated.

Burke,

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (adselfservice@discussions.codeplex.com@discussions.codeplex.com)
To start a new discussion for this project, email adselfservice@discussions.codeplex.com@discussions.codeplex.com
You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe or change your settings on codePlex.com.
Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe on CodePlex.com.
Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at CodePlex.com
Dec 9, 2010 at 4:31 PM
Is it listed in your Site Collection Features?

On Thu, Dec 9, 2010 at 10:28 AM, maghedo <notifications@codeplex.com> wrote:

Thanks but i think thats where i get confused. When i go to check if it is dpeloyed it says yes, but as for site collection stuff i cant see where it needs to be done

Matthew Aghedo

To: [email removed]
Date: Thu, 9 Dec 2010 08:16:27 -0800
Subject: Re: Not able to Active directory tools in site featrure [adselfservice:228420]

No problem.

Burke,

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe on CodePlex.com.
Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at CodePlex.com