Adding Custom Attribute fields from AD

Feb 26, 2009 at 1:44 PM
Is there any way to allow users to update the Custom Attribute fields in AD through this web part? We use CustomAttribute1 for extension numbers and we'd like for users to be able to update this field themselves.
Coordinator
Feb 26, 2009 at 4:05 PM
My apologies for not being very responsive to this project lately - I have been slammed at work.

As soon as I get some free time, I'm going to try and revamp the properties on it so you can add whatever fields from AD that you want to show.
Feb 27, 2009 at 10:53 AM
thanks very much, its much appreciated. do you have any idea when youd be likley to add this new functionality?
Aug 19, 2009 at 10:09 AM

Hi burkeholland,

Did you have any luck adding extra fields to this web part such as Custom Attributes from AD?

Coordinator
Aug 19, 2009 at 9:43 PM

Unfortunately, I am even more underwater now than ever before.  I literally have 0 time for this project.  It stalled as of right now.  I wish I had better news than that.  You are welcome to download the source and make the modifications you need - but I do understand that not everyone is a developer and therefor not able to make their own changes.

I really do want to revamp this, but right now it looks like the next version will be for 2010.